A Bayside BEC Digital Business Solutions Workshop for Business
With Zdenka Sciacca of Simplifying Social Media.
Why use Pinterest?
Because people go to Pinterest to get inspired and try new things. It is the best channel there is if you want to reach them when they are planning and making decisions
On Pinterest, brands inspire – they don’t interrupt. You can share your ideas with people who want to take action.
In this interactive workshop, Zdenka will show you how to get in front of potential clients using this fantastic FREE tool – Pinterest for Business.
You will learn how to:
- Generate FREE traffic to your website or online store and to your Facebook or Instagram
- Understand the skeleton of Pinterest and How it drives traffic
- Create an account or review an existing account
- Create a killer Bio
- Create OPTIMISED Boards
- Create a quick list of pins to pin for your business
Who should attend?
- Shop owners
- Online store owners
- Business owners who would like to increase traffic to their website and social media
What to bring
Please bring a device that you can use to access Pinterest – preferably a laptop – as the workshop is very hands-on.
This workshop is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. You will require an ABN to participate.
By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.