A Bayside BEC Digital Business Solutions Workshop for Business
With Rhiannon Carnohan of EightyTwenty Digital
Whether your brand is small or large, established or new, a strong online presence is necessary for anyone looking to grow their business. 87% of consumers begin their purchase journey online. Whether researching solutions, comparing prices, reading reviews or making a purchase, an optimised website is key to improving your brand’s visibility at each stage of the customer journey.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Uncover what and how your target audience are searching for your product or service
- Improve your website content to better serve new and existing customers across their purchase journey
- Improve your website structure to help users and search engines discover your content
- Grow your website traffic and generate more sales with low-cost, highly qualified traffic
- Increase online conversions with optimised landing pages and user journeys
About the presenter Rhiannon Carnohan
Rhiannon is a digital marketing consultant with 8 years’ experience across a range of industries including health, finance, retail, travel and automotive. With a strong background in SEO, Rhiannon now provides businesses with integrated digital marketing solutions, using her skills in search marketing, web analytics, site optimisation and content marketing to increase traffic and conversions. Based in London, Rhiannon works with clients in Australia, UK and USA, helping them develop and execute digital marketing strategies for growth.
This workshop is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.