A Bayside BEC Digital Business Solutions Workshop for Business
With Lance Scoular, The Savvy Navigator, founder of Key Directions. Lance is a world-wide Twitter influencer with over 160,000 followers.
Twitter is possibly the most powerful social media channel in the world, and not well understood or utilised in Australia. The Twittersphere can be an overwhelming place and many business owners shy away from it. In this workshop, you will learn how to make sense of it, and how to begin to wield it’s power in your business.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- Understand your market on Twitter
- Structure your Twitter profile
- Develop a strategy appropriate for your business and integrate Twitter into your overall marketing mix
- Select the best type of content to create / share and when to share, including Insights, marketing, jokes, blog content, visuals (infographics, graphics) Videos, Podcasts.
- The ugly side of Twitter and how to avoid it
- And more
What to bring
Please bring a device that you can use to access Twitter as we will be doing some real live work on the day.
Let’s get tweeting!
This workshop is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. You will require an ABN to participate.
By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.