A Bayside BEC Workshop for Small Business
An understanding of the basics of Incoterms 2020 and how it affects your business in 2020 if you are involved in importing and/or exporting.
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has launched Incoterms® 2020, the newest edition of the renowned trade terms for the delivery of goods, providing certainty and clarity to business and traders everywhere.
Specific areas to be covered include:
– What are Incoterms 2020 (INternational COmmercial TERMS)
– What changes from 1 January 2020?
– An overview of the 11 Incoterms® 2020 rules
– How to incorporate the relevant Incoterms® 2020 rule into your international trade contract.
– Where to get assistance from the The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
About the presenter Lance Scoular
Known as The Savvy Navigator, Lance is the founder of Key Directions.
Lance is an, Author, Speaker, Educator, Connector and Influencer who helps people navigate the minefield of International Trade and Transport.
With a 40 year career as a Licensed Customs Broker, Freight Forwarder and Industry Trainer, Lance has a unique understanding of the workings of the “stakeholders” in global business, (corporate, governmental, multinational and SME’s,) and is able to share his knowledge and insights in a clear, simple and understandable style.