A Bayside BEC Workshop for Small Business
If you are thinking of importing or are already importing and want to better understand how it really works, Lance will de-mystify this complex area and have you feeling confident in all of your import dealings.
Specific areas to be covered include:
– 3 Key Concepts of Importing
- Risk (using Lance’s CASTLE Strategy for Minimizing International Trade RISK)
- Systems (The Six Sectors and 4 FactS)
– Research (Including LinkedIn and Twitter research)
– Incoterms 2020 (INternational COmmercial TERMS)
– Methods of Payment
– Transport and Logistics
– Duties and GST
– Where to get assistance (including the Australian and New South Wales State governments)
About the presenter Lance Scoular
Known as The Savvy Navigator, Lance is the founder of Key Directions.
Lance is an, Author, Speaker, Educator, Connector and Influencer who helps people navigate the minefield of International Trade and Transport.
With a 40 year career as a Licensed Customs Broker, Freight Forwarder and Industry Trainer, Lance has a unique understanding of the workings of the “stakeholders” in global business, (corporate, governmental, multinational and SME’s,) and is able to share his knowledge and insights in a clear, simple and understandable style.